You know you've eaten too many Salt & Vinegar Chips when...
You can't taste the vinegar anymore and your lips are rather dry.
Anyway, I haven't updated this thing in a while and since I have to work again tomorrow it wouldn't get updated for another week if I don't do it today. So here I am. Let's see..
My birthday.. Was awesome, even though I had to work. I woke up on Saturday morning and took Mo outside for a walk. Jeroen's car was in the driveaway! He'd driven up from Palmerston North on Friday night (about a 6 hour drive.. although shorter at night if you drive faster). I almost cried! I certainly wasn't expecting that. I had this idiotic grin on my face ALL day. Oh except when I got yelled at by a woman from Britain because I'd cleaned her boots - they weren't clean enough to come into NZ. She was just insulted because she had cleaned her boots. she was like "we don't have these stupid rules so why should you?" I was VERY tempted to point out that they have foot and mouth and we didn't so perhaps she could work it out.
Oh yeah, and then there was the leader of the Aotearoa legalise cannabis party. He had wooden objects in ALL his bags so they all needed to be checked.. Then one of his skull things needed to be fumigated, he hadn't declared something (so that's a nice $200 fine) and he had some "drug paraphernalia" that customs was very interested in. We all had no idea who he was until he started shouting about being the leader of that particular party - and that that was the only reason why he was being targeted. Caused quite a scene and was actually quite funny to watch. He then told us we were all liars when we said we had no idea who he was (and couldn't actually care less)...
Let's see.. Bronwyn sent me $US10 to use when I get overseas. I thought that was pretty awesome. Kella, Mike and Matt gave me a blanket that is so soft and fluffy. It also gets blue fluff everywhere but it's lovely. Sadly, my grandparents all forgot my birthday. Sure, they have a lot going on but they remembered Jeroen's 18th less than a month ago. Joe forgot too, but I wasn't expecting him to remember.
I think I will still go to the States - it's where I've always wanted to go. So what if Joe and I are just friends? We can have an awesome time exploring New England without all the extra hassles. As long as he sorts himself out by March.
Oh my belly button jewellery arrived a few days ago - it looks great. I decided to keep 3 of them, and sell the rest. They're up on the auction site now, so we'll see if anything sells. If not, I'll just re-list them. Considering that I got 54 pieces for just over $200, when I normally pay between $16 and $50 each for them... It's pretty good.
Okay.. Shower time...
Anyway, I haven't updated this thing in a while and since I have to work again tomorrow it wouldn't get updated for another week if I don't do it today. So here I am. Let's see..
My birthday.. Was awesome, even though I had to work. I woke up on Saturday morning and took Mo outside for a walk. Jeroen's car was in the driveaway! He'd driven up from Palmerston North on Friday night (about a 6 hour drive.. although shorter at night if you drive faster). I almost cried! I certainly wasn't expecting that. I had this idiotic grin on my face ALL day. Oh except when I got yelled at by a woman from Britain because I'd cleaned her boots - they weren't clean enough to come into NZ. She was just insulted because she had cleaned her boots. she was like "we don't have these stupid rules so why should you?" I was VERY tempted to point out that they have foot and mouth and we didn't so perhaps she could work it out.
Oh yeah, and then there was the leader of the Aotearoa legalise cannabis party. He had wooden objects in ALL his bags so they all needed to be checked.. Then one of his skull things needed to be fumigated, he hadn't declared something (so that's a nice $200 fine) and he had some "drug paraphernalia" that customs was very interested in. We all had no idea who he was until he started shouting about being the leader of that particular party - and that that was the only reason why he was being targeted. Caused quite a scene and was actually quite funny to watch. He then told us we were all liars when we said we had no idea who he was (and couldn't actually care less)...
Let's see.. Bronwyn sent me $US10 to use when I get overseas. I thought that was pretty awesome. Kella, Mike and Matt gave me a blanket that is so soft and fluffy. It also gets blue fluff everywhere but it's lovely. Sadly, my grandparents all forgot my birthday. Sure, they have a lot going on but they remembered Jeroen's 18th less than a month ago. Joe forgot too, but I wasn't expecting him to remember.
I think I will still go to the States - it's where I've always wanted to go. So what if Joe and I are just friends? We can have an awesome time exploring New England without all the extra hassles. As long as he sorts himself out by March.
Oh my belly button jewellery arrived a few days ago - it looks great. I decided to keep 3 of them, and sell the rest. They're up on the auction site now, so we'll see if anything sells. If not, I'll just re-list them. Considering that I got 54 pieces for just over $200, when I normally pay between $16 and $50 each for them... It's pretty good.
Okay.. Shower time...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home