Why do you sanctify something that already died?
Anyone Can See The Signs,
I caught you looking over, with just a little bit of a smile,
You tell him that you love him, while im running through your mind.
Cos I know, that you know,
your cover will blow it's only a matter of time.
It's Not My Style, to try an cheat and lie,
why do you sanctify something that already died.
I've got something that'll bring you alive.
Are you gonna shout it from the rooftops honey,
Tell me I'm the only one,
Kick em to the curb and baby don't stop running,
Tell me are you gonna come get some.
Did you ever ask yourself the question'
Where the hell did I go wrong?'
Cos you know when it's true,
I'll be waiting for you,
So tell me how you gonna come, come
Come Get Some.
All those words you're wasting,
Trying to tell yourself you need more time,
But whats the point in faking,
When you know you'll never make it right.
You say your head is blurry but I can't get you out of mine.
I don't mean to cause pressure,
but I just can't let ya,
go on while you're living this lie.
It's not my style,
To let this pass me by,
Why do you sanctify something thats already died?
I've got something that'll bring you alive,
Are you gonna shout it from the rooftops honey,
Tell me I'm the only one,
Kick 'em to the curb and baby don't stop running,
Tell me are you gonna come get some.
Did you ever ask yourself the question
'Where the hell did I go wrong?'
Cos you know when it's true,
I'll be waiting for you,
So tell me how you gonna come, come
Come Get Some.
Pushed out and waiting,
Blacked out and fading,
Flaked out and shaking,
Just breaking for you [x2]
Freaked out and pacing,
I just cant go on like this forever.
Are you gonna shout it from the rooftops honey,
Tell me I'm the only one,
Kick 'em to the curb and baby don't stop running,
Tell me are you gonna come get some.
Did you ever ask yourself the question
'Where the hell did I go wrong?'
Cos you know when it's true,
I'll be waiting for you,
So tell me how you gonna come, come
Come Get Some.
~ Rooster - Come Get Some
Okay, I'm hooked on this song now. Christmas Eve and I'm listening to the CD that mum bought for Jess. I'm thinking maybe I should burn it before she wraps it up. No, that's not right.. Still... Hmmmmmm.... It also has Voodoo Child by the Rogue Traders on it - I love that song too.
Christmas shopping is finally done - I was informed today (yes the day before Christmas) that Jess had spent quite some time on a present for me so of course this morning I needed to get something for her. I also bought myself some body spray - and for the first time ever I found some that actually lasts the whole day rather than disappearing after half an hour. Awesomeness.
Still haven't worked out what to do in 2006 although studying is somewhere near the bottom of the priority list right now. So it's work, go on that OE to Europe, go to the States to see Joe and Matt, or go to South Africa or somewhere else like that to volunteer. That's something else I'd really like to do. I'm also looking into volunteering for Bird Rescue or Cat Rescue on at least a few of my days off. We'll see.. Right now I'm far too tired on my days off to think about it.
No word from Joe either.. Doesn't really look good does it? But strangely enough I'm not missing him as much now as I would have done in the past. Possible because work is keeping me busy.. And then there's Simon to distract me.. And the brat being home is also great. It seems we may be going to do some swim training together before he leaves, which would be cool. Now if only I could find the energy to get off my backside and drive out to the Ranges every now and then to go for a run. Then things really would be great. Hahahahaha. Yeah. Like that's going to happen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home