Credit cards..
Got a letter today offering me a pre-approved credit card with a $1000 credit limit - I think I'll take it so I can start building up something resembling a credit rating. Plus it'll save me transaction fees.. Maybe.
Interesting events from today.. Two guys dressed as women came through today. Not overly exciting though. Other than that, a Dutch couple who had no idea I could understand what they were saying. I helped Simon clean a bunch of boots today. Again nothing exciting.
Kathryn (one of my lecturers and head of IMBS) sent me a letter yesterday congratulating me on my results and asking me to seriously consider studying with them at IMBS next year. Hmmmm... Tempting.
Joe's online, obviously not interested in talking to me. Not that I'd want to bother talking to him now since it's 3:20am over there, and I'm tired. So that's that. Damned if I know where it's all going.
Interesting events from today.. Two guys dressed as women came through today. Not overly exciting though. Other than that, a Dutch couple who had no idea I could understand what they were saying. I helped Simon clean a bunch of boots today. Again nothing exciting.
Kathryn (one of my lecturers and head of IMBS) sent me a letter yesterday congratulating me on my results and asking me to seriously consider studying with them at IMBS next year. Hmmmm... Tempting.
Joe's online, obviously not interested in talking to me. Not that I'd want to bother talking to him now since it's 3:20am over there, and I'm tired. So that's that. Damned if I know where it's all going.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home