Awww..
Okay I'll admit it.. I'm a sucker for sad stories and happy endings. I just watched another episode of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, and like always I came incredibly close to crying. I can't help it.
Last night was the final episode of season one of NCIS - I just sat there with my mouth open when Kate got shot. I was totally not expecting that. Anyway, that's enough of the TV update.
I stayed up far too last lastnight, trying to watch Chocolat - I didn't manage to stay awake through the whole movie. And I fell asleep this afternoon because I was so tired. (Not to mention the headache and stomach ache). I don't know why, but for the past week or so I've had a sore stomach several times. Weird. Anyway, I woke only to find that mum had gone out and Jess and Jeroen were also fast asleep. I guess I'm not the only one getting too little sleep. Speaking of sleep.. It's time for me to get some.
Last night was the final episode of season one of NCIS - I just sat there with my mouth open when Kate got shot. I was totally not expecting that. Anyway, that's enough of the TV update.
I stayed up far too last lastnight, trying to watch Chocolat - I didn't manage to stay awake through the whole movie. And I fell asleep this afternoon because I was so tired. (Not to mention the headache and stomach ache). I don't know why, but for the past week or so I've had a sore stomach several times. Weird. Anyway, I woke only to find that mum had gone out and Jess and Jeroen were also fast asleep. I guess I'm not the only one getting too little sleep. Speaking of sleep.. It's time for me to get some.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home