Well, I did it..
.. I asked Simon if he wanted to do something sometime.. And while he seemed to think about it for a bit, it turns out he does have a girlfriend. She's in Palmerston North. Nevermind.. It must be hard for them though..
I guess it's better than him not having a girlfriend and just not being interested. So much for the Valentine's Day plan, but I really didn't feel like waiting until mid-February to have my bubble burst.
Hmm... We need to fill in time sheets in the next day or so, but I can't at all remember what we have and haven't been paid for.. I'll see what the others put down.
I guess it's better than him not having a girlfriend and just not being interested. So much for the Valentine's Day plan, but I really didn't feel like waiting until mid-February to have my bubble burst.
Hmm... We need to fill in time sheets in the next day or so, but I can't at all remember what we have and haven't been paid for.. I'll see what the others put down.

1 Comments:
awww.... but i do admire your courage!! *hails miraz* ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home