Wentworth Miller
Right, so I've managed to develop something of a crush on Wentworth Miller (try google if you don't know who he is). Of course, it's based largely on the character he plays in Prison Break who is intelligent and even somewhat sweet. Although he seems to be fairly intelligent in real life too (supposedly Princeton isn't too easy to get into). But who am I kidding? I live in New Zealand so I have zero chance of even seeing him in real life. It's a good thing dreams are free.
In other news.. I went home last week which was good. We were all pretty worried about Mo so we finally worked up the courage to take her to the vet on Wednesday (or was it Thursday?)... Not surprisingly the vet did suggest putting her to sleep because she's so old.. In almost the same breath she also said her heart sounded good and she was in remarkably good health for a cat of her age.. Go figure. Anyway, she gave Mo an anti-inflmammatory (by injection) and Mo was much better by Friday. So we got some anti-inflammatory pills but her stomach doesn't seem to be able to handle them.. Not sure what we're going to do about that...
I have two presentations left this week (had one today as well).. Then an experiment on Monday, maybe I'll try to get my darn antibodies to work on Thursday.. Then it's studying for exams.. I hope I don't let myself get too distracted.. I may find myself posting here more just to get things out. If only there was a cure for entirely irrational crushes.
In other news.. I went home last week which was good. We were all pretty worried about Mo so we finally worked up the courage to take her to the vet on Wednesday (or was it Thursday?)... Not surprisingly the vet did suggest putting her to sleep because she's so old.. In almost the same breath she also said her heart sounded good and she was in remarkably good health for a cat of her age.. Go figure. Anyway, she gave Mo an anti-inflmammatory (by injection) and Mo was much better by Friday. So we got some anti-inflammatory pills but her stomach doesn't seem to be able to handle them.. Not sure what we're going to do about that...
I have two presentations left this week (had one today as well).. Then an experiment on Monday, maybe I'll try to get my darn antibodies to work on Thursday.. Then it's studying for exams.. I hope I don't let myself get too distracted.. I may find myself posting here more just to get things out. If only there was a cure for entirely irrational crushes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home