So long...
Your hidden talent is writing!![]() Your hidden talent is writing. You have a unique way of viewing the world and are able to express your thoughts eloquently on the page. Some people might think that you are weird, but you are just the next Pulitzer prize winner. Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com |
And now that that's out of the way.. Here's a very quick update on what I've been up to since I haven't updated this in a while.
Lab Work
Well, I've managed to get a PCR product with my primers so PrxIII probably is expressed in WBCs. (A good thing for me). But I can't get Sph1 to cut the product so I had to order more Sph1 (it was 2 years old).. Kinda expensive though.. $170 for 0.25mL. I'll get it sequenced too, just to be sure.
Class Work
All going okay I suppose. Got an A+ (top mark in the class) for my literature review that was worth a big chunk of my mark. My research seminar also went fairly well - no major stumbles over my words, I said everything I needed to say (as far as I can remember) and think I answered most of the questions. Who knows. Now I just need to write an essay by the end of Thursday (with no time on Wednesday and almost no time Thursday) if I want to go home this weekend.
Home
Went home this past weekend and got no work done. I actually got to drive a reasonable part of the way because we took my car, which I thought was pretty cool. On the way up I was driving, and I asked Jeroen a question.. No reply.. He was asleep in the back seat and Nia was asleep next to me. Nice to know they trust my driving (and sense of direction) enough to fall asleep. I really want to go home again this weekend since Mo's not doing so well.. So why I'm writing in this rather than working on my essay I don't know.
Joe
Well, Joe suddenly announced that he's thinking of coming out to NZ since things aren't going spectacularly with Heather. He then admitted that he was drunk when he sent that particular e-mail and seriously regretted sending it the next morning. But after thinking more about it he realised it wasn't actually such a bad idea. Like I told him, it'd be nice to have him here but I won't hold my breath. I'm not sure where I stand on the whole Joe issue anymore. I mean, he can still make me smile for the whole day just by saying hello to me but it's not like I think of him a million times a day anymore. So yeah.. The jury's out on that one.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home