Saturday, September 23, 2006

Time for an update..

Right so.. The other day. as I was driving to uni.. Someone drove straight through a bunch of ducklings crossing the road. Two were dead, one had a broken leg and was lying on it's back in the middle of the road and the rest didn't know which way to run and were scattered across the road. The poor mother duck was desperately trying to get the little duckling with the broken leg off the road and the rest under control. So I helped get the others off the road and took the injured duckling to the vet. Once I got to uni I just had to cry a bit. I mean, what kind of person does that?

Anyway.. I went back to the vet after class and apparently it had died. I can't help but wonder if they just put it down because they didn't think it was worth "wasting" their time and money on a duckling. I tried.. But I can't help but wonder if it had been different if I had said I'd pay for it to be treated.. Needless to say Friday wasn't a particularly good day for me.

Jeroen and Jess are back together.. Which I find somewhat depressing since she's just a lying cheat. Oh well, he's made his bed.. He can lie in it. If she cheats on him and lies to him again that's his problem... I just hope she doesn't succeed in getting him to quit the army.

Joe's having problems with Heather too.. And people wonder why I steer clear of relationships? He came online tonight, and then went off to call Missy. And for some stupid reason I felt just a tiny bit jealous.. I thought I was over that, but apparently not. I wonder if he'll seriously consider coming to NZ if they break up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home