Thursday, February 16, 2006

Another time, another place..

Still thinking about Simon.. And George. It was rather sad being at work today without them, knowing that we wouldn't be back for another shift with them. I hope they miss us half as much as we already miss them. They made the summer so much more fun. We challenged them to a game (or 4) of air hockey on the last day of their shift - that was a lot of fun! Sabrina and I laughed so much. Gave George my e-mail address at the end of the day (they both did look rather sad when they got to go home early), but Simon didn't want it.. He read it before George put it in his pocket though so maybe one day one of them will e-mail me. If not, I'll get Sabrina to tell them to e-mail me. At the end of the day, I have some really good memories of the past few months and met a lot of interesting people. And there was definately chemistry between Simon and I...
It doesn't make me any less sad though...

In other news.. I'm officially going back to Uni.. Although I haven't heard anything official from Massey about my enrolment. I have organised a place to live though. I probably won't take my car to Massey straight away - maybe later, maybe not. Since they charge $25/week at the hostel for parking and $2/day at Massey, it'd be an expensive exercise.. Not to mention petrol and registration etc. Still have to e-mail Joe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home