Sunday, December 11, 2005

Photos!

Would you look at that? It's my not-so-little brother! He'll be home on Friday! I can't wait! Even though it means Jess will be here 24/7.... I probably won't even be able to pick him up from the airport since Jess will do it instead. It'll be strange to have him home though, because he'll be so different to what he was the last time we were both here. Nevermind, it'll still be good to have him home again.

Still wondering what to do with this year, but I'm not quite prepared to throw the plans away just yet. We'll see what happens in the next month or so, although I wouldn't be surprised if Joe would be too scared to talk to me after our last two conversations.

And that's me, in the ball dress I wore to the school ball when I was 16. It's crazy that I still fit it and even crazier that it looks better now than it did back then. Unfortunately, that photo was taken when my hair was still wet (just after I got out of the shower), so it's not spectacular. Oh well, it could be worse.

Can You Make It Work Long Distance?
You're ready for the commitment. You realize the stress of being far away but accept the compromises you'll have to make in order for your romance to work. Your commitment to him is worth your time and you take every chance to be with him, even for a weekend. Just don't let him take over your life. As much as you may love him, you have to be true to yourself first and foremost.

Yes, I'm going through another one of those stupid quiz phases. So sue me. Or just stop reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home