Ultimate procrastination..
So, I should be studying the incredibly exciting neuromuscular junction, given that exams are not all that far away. But Ayin (kittenz) has convinced me to get one of these blog things, and here we are. Since I can't work out how to add photos right now, it'll be a text only entry for now..
It's lovely weather outside (woohoo summer's almost here) yet my room is still cold. Possibly because the ivy growing over my window isn't letting what little sun that hits my window in.. Still, watching the little birds collect stuff for their nests and bugs to eat is better than a bit of sun in my room anyway.
It's lovely weather outside (woohoo summer's almost here) yet my room is still cold. Possibly because the ivy growing over my window isn't letting what little sun that hits my window in.. Still, watching the little birds collect stuff for their nests and bugs to eat is better than a bit of sun in my room anyway.

1 Comments:
LOL.. i wasn't aware that it was I who convinced you to create a blog... hehehe.. i was surprised myself ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home